About Beate Regnery
Welcome to the Ebeltoft Lamaer homepage.
I am Beate Regnery, born in 1964
My background in a nutshell:
- Graduate in business administration in the hotel and catering trade
- ISAAT-certified specialist for animal-assisted pedagogy and therapy with llamas and alpacas
- Special experience in dealing with llamas:
Camelid Dynamics course by Marty Mc Gee Bennett
Basic and advanced seminar, specialist seminar llama husbandry and care, activities with Walter Egen and Gerhard Rappersberger
Shear and care experience
I moved together with my husband and all of our animals in August 2012 from Germany to Denmark.
Our farm is located about 500m from Kattegat in Djursland in the dreamlike environment Ebeltoft in Dråby.
Your visit to our farm will be accompanied by 22 llamas and 2 alpacas, two very large, very friendly dogs, that replace the bell and a super funny flock of chickens.
Llamas has fascinated us since 2004 and so I decided to make this living and working with these unusually beautiful and intelligent animals into a profession.
I am offering:
- Animal-based interventions in a pedagogic and therapeutic context with the llamas
- Mindfulness with the support of these sensitive animals
- Live coaching
- Hiking, educational experiences for the whole family
- Visiting times
- Courses in llama posture and nursing assistance
I work during general business hours by appointment.