Terms and Conditions
Booking / participation
- We work by arrangement, so it is necessary to make an appointment in advance.
- It is Ebeltoft Lamaer’s responsibility to book you into an already planned event of the desired type on the desired day or to treat you as a single booking.
- For scheduled events, timely registration is recommended as the number of participants is usually limited.
- All our offers require firm / closed shoes for your own safety. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the footwear is not suitable, but to charge it.
- It is not possible to bring along free escorts, except those who need a companion because of their handicap.
- Vouchers can not be paid out as cash.
- Vouchers not purchased from Ebeltoft Lamaer cannot be exchanged at Ebeltoft Lamaer.
- Vouchers are only valid for the specified number of persons and the listed services. It is not possible to bring free escorts with you. Additionally desired or other achievements, as well as more persons are billed by Ebeltoft Lamaer.
- The purchase of vouchers is made by individual arrangement only after advance payment by bank transfer or mobile pay.
Terms of Payment
- All our services are due immediately or charged according to agreement.
- We only accept:
Bank transfers only after explicit agreement
- Discount is granted on general offers for groups of at least 10 people. We do not grant a discount on selected events with a limited number of participants.
Agreements and other regulations
- All agreements made are mutually binding.
- The client of events outside the home is obliged to ensure that a suitable parking space for cars and trailers is available and an appropriate and animal-friendly location.
- The rights to the photos taken are exclusively with Ebeltoft Lamaer. The client basically grants permission to use the photos for their own advertising purposes. If the client does not want to grant this permission, he has to inform Ebeltoft Lamaer
- These data are treated confidentially and are used exclusively for internal company purposes. A passing on to third person does not take place.
Therapy / educational interventions (hereafter called therapy)
- Ebeltoft Lamaer offers animal-assisted therapeutic and pedagogical interventions. This therapy is to be regarded as supportive, it does not concern healing therapy. The individual steps are agreed in a contract.
Withdrawal / Cancellation
- In case of cancellation of the contractor Ebeltoft Lamaer due to unforeseen events (illness of the animals / the owner, car breakdown, weather etc.) a replacement date is agreed if possible, otherwise amounts paid in advance will be refunded.
- In the case of a withdrawal by the client, a replacement date is agreed, if possible. Up to 4 weeks before the appointment, there are no costs. Up to 2 weeks before the appointment 50% of the agreed price has to be paid and 7 days before the appointment Ebeltoft Lamaer will charge the full price less travel expenses.
- For special events, the agreements in the contract or, unless otherwise agreed, the terms and conditions apply.
The contract can not be transferred to third parties.
- Basically and fully follow the instructions of Ebeltoft Lamaer.
- Ebeltoft Lamaer is not liable for the consequences of wrong behavior of the participants towards the animals.
- Ebeltoft Lamaer shall be liable for damages occurred only to the extent that they are based on intentional, grossly negligent acts or breaches of contractual obligations of Ebeltoft Lamaer.
- Further liability for damages is limited. Insofar as Ebeltoft Lamaer is obliged to pay damages, this shall govern the company liability
- Jurisdiction is Aarhus.